Skip to content
Thought for the day…
- Gravity is a property of mass
- There is more gravity in the Universe than visible mass to explain it
- Gravity can bend light
- Hypothesis: if gravity can bend light in the directions “ana” and “kata” as well as x,y,z then it would no longer be possible to see the mass but it would still be there
- How much gravity would you need to do this?
- Can gravity be used to bend light back out of “ana” and “kata” to x,y,z?
- Would information be lost or signal strength attenuated by this process